If there is one hair style that screams elegance it’s the sleek ponytail. This look is perfect for night’s out, work and even daytime. ( Use your fingers to keep it a bit more tousled for a casual look. ) The standard pony tail look can be a little too casual for work and events so it’s nice to add some glamour to it. I’m going to give you all a few tips on how to achieve this look.
- Tame any flyaway hairs by applying hair polish to dry hair.
- The Parting; you can use a centre, side or pull the hair altogether.
- Gather your hair in one hand where your head starts to curve down.
- Use a small, metal-free band to secure your ponytail, then smooth down any loose strands.
- Take a small section of your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band and pin down with a hairgrip that’s the same colour as your hair.
- Finally use so hairspray to give the look a glossy effect.
It’s that simple and such a pretty look. Your hair can be straight or curly. You can brush it down so that your hair is flat or you can add lot’s of volume to it like the way Jessica Simpson has hers. ( My favourite style ) Hope you enjoy, have fun experimenting.